Registered Night Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Salary: £17.11 - £17.11 per Hour
Working with one of the leading privately owned and family run care home providers in Scotland, Elite Care People are very pleased to be recruiting for a Registered Night Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work within a 62 bed nursing home in the Alloa area that offers elderly frail and specialist dementia nursing care. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected care provider at a home that holds 5’s & 6’s with Care Inspectorate.
As a Registered Night Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) you will be required to ensure the highest level of quality care is given to the residents at all times. This includes, but not limited to:
• Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at the home.
• Formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.
• Administering of medication
• Ability to manage, organise and mentor care staff.
To be considered for this position you must hold a nursing qualification along with an active NMC pin to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD).
We are looking for Nurses to work nights and in return, the successful candidates will receive an hourly rate of £17.11 per hour, along with a range of benefits which include:
• Overtime Rates (+£5 per hour)
• Pension scheme
• 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
• Scheme to purchase additional holiday
• Ongoing professional development
• Onsite parking
• Uniform provided
• Nurse refer a friend scheme
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Ben Dixon at Elite Care People on 01962 435022 or apply via the link.
You can find more nursing and management opportunities throughout the UK by visiting our website.
Tel: 01962 435022