Registered Nurse (Days or Nights)
Location: Airth, Falkirk
Salary: £17.11 - £17.11 per Hour
Working with one of the leading privately owned and family run care home providers in Scotland, Elite Care People are very pleased to be recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) to work within their purpose-built nursing home in the Airth, Falkirk area that offers elderly frail and specialist dementia nursing care. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected care provider.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) you will be required to ensure the highest level of quality care is given to the residents at all times. This includes, but not limited to:
• Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at the home.
• Formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.
• Administering of medication
• Ability to manage, organise and mentor care staff.
To be considered for this position you must hold a nursing qualification along with an active NMC pin to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN).
We are looking for Nurses to work days or nights, with full or part time house available, where the successful candidate will receive £17.11 per hour, alongside range of benefits which include:
• Overtime Rates (+£5 per hour)
• Pension scheme
• 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
• Scheme to purchase additional holiday
• Ongoing professional development
• Onsite parking
• Uniform provided
• Nurse refer a friend scheme
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Ben Dixon at Elite Care People on 01962 435022 or apply via the link.
You can find more nursing and management opportunities throughout the UK by visiting our website.