Registered Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN)
Location: Tumble, Llanelli
Salary: £16.09 - £17.78 per Hour
Working with a specialist care provider who operate 8 care and nursing homes in South Wales for those with Mental Illness and Learning Disabilities, Elite Care People are pleased to be recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) at a nursing home in the Tumble area, Llanelli (SA14).
As a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) you will be required to ensure the highest level of quality care is always given to the residents. This includes, but not limited to:
• Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at the home.
• Formulate, implement, and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.
• Administering of medication
• Ability to manage, organise and mentor care staff.
To be considered for this position you must hold a nursing qualification along with an active NMC pin to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN).
This position has availability for Days or Nights (with both Full time and part time hours available). In return, the successful candidate will receive between £16.09 - £17.78 per hour - dependant on experience below:
• RMN/RGN Newly Qualified - £16.09 p/h
• RGN/RMN 2 years post qualification experience - £16.55 p/h
• RGN/RMN 4 years post qualification experience - £17.78 p/h
A host of company benefits also available, which include:
• NMC Registration Fees Paid
• 3% Employer Contributed Pension Scheme
• 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata with the option to buy more annual leave.
• Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rates
• Free uniform on joining and 6 monthly thereafter.
• Free on-site parking
• Discounted meals on site
• Discounts from several shops, restaurants, days out and holidays
• Access to Welling Being resources e.g., Free counselling.
• 6 months preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
• Extensive paid additional training to assist in personal development.
• Support with NMC revalidation
• High Nurse to Service User Ratio
• High Staff to Service User Ratio
• Flexibility providing a work life balance.
• Electronic care records
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Ben Dixon at Elite Care People on 01962 435022 or apply via the link.
Tel: 01962 435022