Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Location: Nairn, Highlands
Salary: £18.30 per Hour
Working with one of the leading privately owned and family run care home providers in Scotland, Elite Care People are very pleased to be recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to work at a nursing home in Nairn, Highlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected care provider at a home that provides specialist and personalised nursing care for those with physical, neurological or learning disabilities.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) you will be required to ensure the highest level of quality care is given to the residents at all times. This includes, but not limited to:
• Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at the home.
• Formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.
• Administering of medication
• Ability to manage, organise and mentor care staff.
To be considered for this position you must hold a nursing qualification along with an active NMC pin to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN). They are happy to discuss positions on days or nights and have full or part time hours available.
The successful candidate will receive an annual salary of £35,561 per annum based on 37.37 hours per week, equivalent to £18.30 per hour (pro rata for part time hours). You will also receive a range of benefits which include:
• Overtime Rates
• Pension scheme
• 6 weeks annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
• Scheme to purchase additional holiday
• Ongoing professional development (Investors in People Gold accredited)
• Uniform provided
• Nurse refer a friend scheme (up to £700)
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Ben Dixon at Elite Care People on 07825600700 or apply via the link.
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG).
You can find more nursing and management opportunities throughout the UK by visiting our jobs page.
Tel: 01962 435022