Registered Manager | New Children's Residential Home - OFSTED
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Salary: £40,000 - £59,500 per Year
Working with a well established care provider of specialist educational and residential services to support children and young people, Elite Care People have the pleasure in recruiting a Registered Manager to oversee a newly opening specialist residential EBD Children’s home based in the Derby, DE22 postcode area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that provides strategies, support and solutions to some of the most difficult challenges involving children and young people. They work closely with local authorities and professional bodies with an aim to ensure that each and every child and young person is placed in an environment that suits their individual care and educational needs.
As a Residential Home Manager you will form a strong team of dedicated professionals, leading the home and your team through best practice, coaching and 1:1 support with the aim on achieving the very best outcomes for the children and young people under your care. You will utilise my clients broad operational base meaning, as a Manager, you will forge links with their schools, HEAL tutor-led in-home education programme and transitional services providing support post-18 which in turn enables total end to end care for some of the most vulnerable children in our society.
To be considered for this post you must have previous experience at Management level within the children’s care sector where you have supported young people with challenging behaviours and/or emotional difficulties. Ideally, you will already hold QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Children and Young People’s Services but we will still consider those working towards this.
The successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of £40,000-£45,000 per annum, depending on experience, with an overall package potential in your first year of up to £59,500. This includes bonuses and other benefits as outlined below.
• £7.5k welcome bonus split across 3 payments throughout the first 12 months of employment (3, 6 and 12 months)
• £1k payment if you have already completed QCF Level 5 or once you complete
• On call payments
• £250 Quarterly occupancy-related bonus scheme
• OFSTED reward payment of £2.5k for achieving “Good” and £5k for “Outstanding”
• 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• Supportive regional team with regular clinical supervision and support
• Company employee assistance programme (EAP)
• Friendly, small passionate teams (They only run 2, 3 and 4 bedded services)
• Pleasant, supportive working environments
• Comprehensive and highly regarded managerial induction and upskilling programme
• Face to face therapeutic training and support for all staff, with extensive training on the PACE model
• Cashback healthcare plan
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening and employee recognition schemes
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail please get in touch with Ben Dixon at Elite Care People on 07825600700 or apply via the link.
View more care, nursing and management opportunities within the care sector by visiting our jobs page.
Tel: 01962 435022